We are fortunate to live in an area with an abundance of opportunities to connect and support one another. Please explore the outlets below and be sure to visit the Fun Things To Do page for links to walking and biking trails as well as a few creative community projects!
- Find restaurants open for delivery near you at NoCo Nosh.
- Visit the NoCo Virtual Farmer’s Market Group.
- NoCo Volunteers – Volunteer Resource Center
City of Fort Collins Community Calendar
- Chamber – Open for Business!
- Chamber – Members Go Virtual
- Business Resources & Employment
- Join the Support & Save Old Town Campaign
- The Fort Collins Museum of Discovery continues with a variety of fun, hands-on, educational Daily Discovery activities that utilizes resources commonly found at home. Explore each day’s opportunity on the blog now!
- Stay connected with the Lincoln Center on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. They will be sharing some of the amazing art, culture and fun that you’re likely craving.
- Check out the Poudre River Public Library District’s variety of online resources – Virtual Storytimes, Remote Learning eResources, Learn a New Language & the Reader’s Cafe!
- Explore the CSU Gregory Allicar Museum of Art online!
- Contribute to the New Belgium Bar & Restaurant Relief Fund.
- The Winter Farmer’s Market might be closed, but you can contact market vendors directly to make purchases and support them.
- Check out the OtterCares Community Resources & Project Heart Resources!
City of Loveland Community Calendar
- Downtown businesses need your loyalty now more than ever – even a gift card purchase for later can help! Check out the Loveland Downtown District’s central resource for staying updated with options for delivery, online shopping and more!
- The Loveland Public Library has a variety of online resources now available! Check out their Virtual Book Club, Virtual Storytimes, Science and more. You can also follow them on Facebook to take on their Daily Challenge.
- Track the latest updates to the 2020 Rialto Theatre Center events.
- Need some movement? Take a virtual fitness class at the Chilson Recreation Center!
- Did you know construction work on the Poudre River Trail Corridor finished early?! The newly repaired section of trail (between 35th Avenue and Rover Run Dog Park) has been reopened. With this section of trail reopened, officials encourage community members to use the trail for exercise while following CDC-recommended precautions.
- Greeley Recreation is offering brain breaks, games and online workouts. Be sure to check them out!
- The Greeley Farmers’ Market is closed for now, but you can track their latest updates on Facebook to see how you can best support our local vendors.
- Nourish your mind and learn something new by following the Greeley Museums.
- The team at the Union Colony Civic Center is working hard to reroute planned events and performances, follow them on the UCCC Facebook Page!
- Town of Eaton Virtual Rec Center
- Follow the Budweiser Event Center on Facebook to track events, download coloring sheets, access fun handwashing tips like singing to Toby Keith’s “How do you like me now?,” tributes and more.
Windsor-Severance Community Calendar
- The Town of Windsor has setup an Emergency Business Assistance page to help businesses, nonprofits and employees access valuable resources and updates.
- The doors to the Windsor Community Recreation Center may not be open, but you can follow the Town of Windsor Parks, Recreation & Culture team for virtual workouts, tips, an online tour of the Train Depot and more!
- Connect to the Clearview Library District’s new virtual programs via their Facebook page. You can also check out their resources page for additional online services and materials.
City of Johnstown Community Calendar
- The Johnstown Downtown Development Association is a fantastic source for tracking how you can support local businesses, dine-out & more!
- The Glenn A. Jones M.D. Memorial Library has updates and resources ready to go for you. Be sure to check out their Stream & Download page!
- Follow Johnstown-Milliken News on Facebook for valuable community updates.
- Get inspired with activities, updates and resources posted by the Thompson Rivers Parks & Recreation District!
Estes Park Community Calendar
- Estes Park is one of our most treasured mountain communities. Visit Estes Park (VEP) has a resource page dedicated to the latest community updates as we navigate COVID-19, check it out!
- Support Estes Park businesses! Follow the VEP Page and the Estes Park EDC COVID-19 resource guide.
- Check out the Estes Valley Library for live streaming programs, stay-at-home resources, digital collections and more.
- Estes Park Delivers! Join this Facebook Group posting updates on Estes Park Take-Out and Delivery Options Amid COVID-19.
A few extras!
- Click here for a Daily Sonnet a Day with Sir Patrick Stewart
- Stream Your Favorite Broadway Hits! Anytime, Anywhere!
- Goodnight with Dolly!
- Colorado Business Resource Center & Paycheck Protection Program
- Larimer County Small Business Recovery Fund
- Larimer County COVID-19
- Safer at Home-Businesses & Workplaces
- NoCo Recovers
- Northern Colorado COVID-19 Response Fund & Weld Recovers Fund
- Support our local food banks: Larimer County Food Bank & Weld County Food Bank